Monday, September 8, 2008

UNEXPECTED

Well do we expect to fall in love in an instant.. Intently no but as human we do.. Just like what happen to me..

I really like this song that happen to be Jose Mari Chan's all time favorite it seems to fit in the situation that I am into right now..

I never felt like this,
for once I'm lost for words
your smile has really thrown me...

this is not like me at all
I never thought I'd known
the kind of love you'd shown me...

Now, no matter where I am
no matter what I do
I see your face appearing

Like an unexpected song and
Unexpected song that we are only hearing..

I don't know whats going on?
can't work it out at all
whatever made you choose me...

I just can't believe my eyes
you look at me as though
You couldn't bear to lose me...



Isn't it amazing what love could to a person involved in it.. Heheh! I know I am one of those hopeless in love... But what could I do I FALL IN LOVE....

I LOVE U LABS!!! Muah!!

No comments: